Going Above and Beyond
Key Home Inspection goes beyond the licensing requirements of Oregon:
- We walk roofs and carry 22 ft. ladders to every inspection. Other inspection services will avoid roofs and evaluate from the ground to avoid working hazards.
- We enter tight crawl spaces while others will view from the access point to assess.
- We inspect the common spaces of condos four stories and less. We believe inspections of common areas are important because the most expensive problems stem from there. Others often forego common spaces entirely.
- While both Oregon and national regulation dictates testing is only required of a “representative sample”, we understand the importance of testing every accessible interior component. We have been in the business long enough to know the window you don’t open or the untested outlet is the one with the problem.
- Our service continues beyond the report itself. Questions you have now or in the future, reviewing competing bids and documents about repairs made are all included.